Vegan Pasta Recipes
Hi guys, today we’re going to share how to make vegan pasta recipes at home.
Normally this vegan pasta recipes is very simple but it’s really delicious! Basically you just need a quality of olive oil, garlic, chilli and spaghetti to make it. Moreover, we have tried to add some seafood, the results was awesome.
Also, we have made tomato pasta before, you can click HERE if you’re interested.
Here is the following recipe and instructions below:
vegan pasta recipes:
Ingredients: (Yields: 1 serving)
5 cloves Garlic
50g Oyster (optional)
50g Shrimp (optional)
3g Parsley flakes
15ml Olive oil
a pinch of Salt
a pinch of Black pepper
OK let’s start cooking!
vegan pasta recipes Instructions:
1. First of all, you need to boil some spaghetti at the beginning. We have taught 8 tips to cook pasta perfectly before, you can see the post HERE: (please click)
2. Next, peel and finely chop the garlic. For the chili, just remove the seeds and finely chop.
3. After that, this part is optional because we would like to add seafood. Wash the oysters and shrimps, then seasoning with salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
Seasoning with salt, pepper and parsley
4. Moreover, preheat your saucepan to medium heat, then turn to low heat, add in olive oil, garlic and chili, keep stirring for about 5 minutes. Be carefully do not let your garlic get burnt. The garlic should be golden brown color and you can smell the garlic flavor.
5. Furthermore, turn to medium heat, add oysters and shrimps. Keep frying until 80% cooked. Then seasoning with salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
Almost fully cooked
6. Afterwards, add the spaghetti and mix well. Remember one point, we have reduced time of boiling pasta so we can cook for the remaining time in here. DO NOT over cook. The best texture of pasta should be “AL Dente”, in English it translate as “to the tooth”, it means pasta is soft enough to eat but still have a bit of bite and firmness.
7. Seasoning again to adjust the taste. Lastly, remove them from the saucepan and plating. Garnish it by herbs.
DA DA! Traditional and taste awesome
**We will have other tutorial for cooking pasta coming soon.
We hope you guys will enjoy this post and to try to do that, see you next time. Bye!
※If you want to learn more recipes, please like and comment on our post, subscribe us to follow our latest status, thank you!※