Hi guys, today we’re going to share how to make Smoked salmon spaghetti at home.
This pasta is very simple but it’s really awesome! Basically you just need 7 ingredients to make it. Of course, the main ingredients are spaghetti and smoked salmon, we have added in lemon, chili, garlic, green onion and unsalted butter so this pasta can let you taste a little bit sour and spicy in your mouth. Magic!
Here is the following recipe and instructions below:
Ingredients: (Yields: 2 servings)
180g Smoked salmon
25g Green onion
40g Lemon juice
1 tbsp Lemon zest
4 cloves Garlic
1 1/2tsp Olive oil
20g Unsalted butter
20g Grated cheese (optional)
A pinch of Salt
A pinch of Black pepper
A pinch of Thyme/ Dill
OK let’s start cooking!
1. First of all, you need to boil some spaghetti at the beginning. We have taught 8 tips to cook pasta perfectly before, you can see 8 tips to cook pasta perfectly.
2. Next, wash and peel the lemon, we just need the zest with yellow color part, squeeze the juice out and keep it. If you peel too deep, the lemon zest will taste very bitter. After that peel and finely chopped the garlic and green onion. For the chili, just deseeded and finely chopped. Then, finely sliced the smoked salmon to ideal size.
3. Moreover, preheat your saucepan to medium heat, add in olive oil, garlic and chili, keep stirring for about 3 minutes. Be carefully do not let your garlic get burnt.
4. Furthermore, add spaghetti, green onion, lemon juice, lemon zest and smoked salmon. Stir well.
6. Afterwards, seasoning with salt, pepper and Thyme. Remember one point, we have reduced time of boiling pasta so we can cook longer time in this part. DO NOT overcooked. The best texture of pasta should be “AL Dente”, in English it translate as “to the tooth”, it means pasta is soft enough to eat but still have a bit of bite and firmness.
7. When the smoked salmon changed the color, add in unsalted butter, stir until combined. Lastly, adjust the taste again, then remove them from the saucepan and plating. Garnish it by herbs or you can grate some cheese on top. Enjoy!
DA DA! Final product. Yum!
※If you want to learn more recipes, please like, comment and subscribe us to follow our latest status, thank you!※
Twitter @ Newcookkin
Instagram @ newcookking